A great party to have with other families is a Pumpkin Carving Party. Ask the guests to bring their own pumpkin or have a wheel barrow set up on the porch filled with pumpkins and have the guests pick one when they arrive. Have different carving station tables set up with carving tools.
* Better Homes and Gardens has instructions for a Pumpkin Carving Invitation
* Set a beautiful pumpkin tablescape like this one
* Serve this delicious Pumpkin Cream Cheese Spread
* Southern Living has a list of pumpkin carving ideas
* Try this tasty Jack-O-Lantern cocktail from Hostess with the Mostess.
* Bake these festive Pumpkin Patch Cupcakes
If you have any pumpkins that you would like to share, I would love to see them!