I can’t wait to try this recipe! This would be great for a Fiesta or any summer celebration! There are also a few great ways to serve this treat and I always love a great food presentation!
Margarita Fruit Dip
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened (I used reduced fat)
- 1/3 cup frozen (thawed) margarita drink mix (from 10-ounce can)
- 2 Tbsp orange juice
- 1 teaspoons grated lime peel
- 1/4 cup whipping (heavy) cream
- Whole strawberries
1. Beat cream cheese, margarita mix, orange juice and lime peel in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until smooth.
2. Beat whipping cream in chilled small bowl with electric mixer on high speed until stiff. Fold into cream cheese mixture. Cover and refrigerate 1 hour.
3. Serve dip with strawberries.
Recipe from Betty Crocker