With summer arriving soon, you can still enjoy a great winter snack but in a cooler way! Try this tasty Frozen S’more treat from Woman’s Day.
1 box (17.6 oz) brownie mix
2 pints vanilla Swiss almond ice cream
2 pints light chocolate ice cream
10 round chocolate wafer cookies
2/3 cup mini-marshmallows
1. Line a 13 x 9-in. baking pan with nonstick foil, leaving about 2 in. overhang on two sides. Prepare brownie mix as box directs. Spread into prepared pan and bake 18 to 20 minutes until set. Cool in pan 30 minutes, then refrigerate until cold.
2. Holding foil by ends, lift brownies from pan; cut 10 circles with a 2 1/2-in. cookie or biscuit cutter. Place on baking sheet and freeze.
3. Cut away carton from one pint of ice cream; cut crosswise into 5 slices. Using same cookie cutter, cut a circle from each slice. Place an ice cream circle on top of each brownie; return to freezer. Repeat with remaining pint of ice cream to form stacks; freeze.
4. Heat broiler. Place cookies on baking sheet. Top each with 1 Tbsp mini-marshmallows. Broil about 1 minute or until marshmallows brown; let cool.
5. To serve, put a marshmallow-topped cookie on top of each ice cream stack and serve immediately.
Tip: Can be made through Step 3 and kept in an airtight container in freezer for up to 1 week.