I am excited to spend the rest of the week enjoying some fun family time! I am lucky to have a very large extended family so Thanksgivings have always been a fun time to gather with family.
- If you are still looking for last minute ideas you can find all my Thanksgiving posts here.
- For a delicious breakfast that you can prepare tonight and use Thanksgiving morning try my Apple Cinnamon French Toast Casserole.
- If you are an apple lover, here are a couple of other tasty recipes for the holiday weekend. How about my Apple Toffee Cocktail or this easy Caramel Apple Trifle.
- I am so thankful for the great orders that I have already had from my new online store! I love to help create something to make someone feel special whether it’s for a birthday, baby shower or any occasion!
I am also very thankful to have great sponsors so be sure to check out these great companies!
- Visit Treat to choose from a wonderful selection of personalized cards for the holidays. The best part about Christmas greetings and Christmas cards from Treat is that you can personalize any exclusive designs for each of the people who matter most. Plus, you can include a small photo and caption to the back of your Christmas greetings, too, so your recipient knows exactly who thoughtfully created it for them.
- Rutherford Papers not only has a wonderful collection of invitations but they have holiday cards, stationary and adorable gifts that would be great for the holiday season!
- Storkie carries a variety of stationary that will fit all of your needs and be sure to check out the new Storkie Hidden Dimension!
I am thankful not only this week but every day for all that I have been blessed with. I appreciate all of my readers for sharing in my joy of celebrating the small and big things in life. I am blessed with an absolutely wonderful family and love being able to celebrate the holidays with everyone.
I hope that everyone has a wonderful Thanksgiving!!!