A gift that I have given that teachers really enjoy is this Etched Casserole Dish with a meal in a jar and recipe card. The dish is great to have because you will never lose your casserole dish when you take it somewhere and you also have an easy but delicious meal ready to prepare.
Here are instructions on how to make this personal gift.
- If you are using a cutting machine, design the word that you are using. Transform it to be backwards (180 degree turn) so you can put it on the bottom of the dish.
- If you don’t have a cutting machine, print your design on normal paper then trace the image on the contact paper. Cut it out with contact paper.
- Adhere the vinyl or contact paper to the bottom of the dish. Make sure it is attached firmly and there are not any bubbles.
- Generously lather the etching cream over the letters.
- Let it sit for 5-10 minutes.
- Rinse the etching cream off with cool water and then dry it.
- Carefully pull off the vinyl or contact paper.
Now you have a personalized dish!
You could also etch glasses, pie plates and more to make a wonderful personalized gift!