If you need a quick treat for the Super Bowl, try this Football Fudge.
Simply whip up your favorite fudge recipe and then cut it into mini football shapes. Top it with white icing and then serve for a great game day treat!
- 3 c semi-sweet chocolate chips
- 1 14oz can sweetened condensed milk
- dash salt
- 1½ tsp vanilla extract
- Line an 8 x 8 inch metal pan with aluminum foil.
- In a medium sauce pan, combine the chocolate chips with the condensed milk and salt. Heat over low until chocolate melts, stirring constantly. Remove from heat and stir in the vanilla. Fudge mixture should be smooth and gloss. Spread fudge mixture in prepared pan.
- Allow fudge to cool in refrigerator for at least 2 hours. To cut, lift foil out of pan and then peel off of fudge. Keep refrigerated in an air-tight container.