It’s been a chilly week so I decided to whip up a fun drink to warm everyone up. Here is a tasty S’mores Hot Chocolate. This has all of the delicious flavors of a s’more in a warm toasty mug.
Make your own favorite hot chocolate for this or you can use mine (I like dark chocolate cocoa).
- -1/2 cup sugar
- -1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- -Chocolate Syrup
- -Graham crackers
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt to make your hot chocolate mix.
- Heat milk for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the hot chocolate mix into the milk and stir it in until it dissolves.
- Dip the rim of a mug into chocolate syrup.
- Then dip the rim into crushed graham crackers.
- Fill the mug with the hot chocolate.
- Place marshmallows on top of hot chocolate.
- Using a kitchen torch to lightly torch the marshmallows. (If you don't have a kitchen torch, you can use a broiler.)
- Drizzle with more chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.