I love great DIY favors for weddings and showers. Here is a great idea for wrapping a cookie in decorative paper. This would be great for a wedding, a bridal shower or a baby shower.
To create the lovely cookie favor wrappers, you will need:
- Favor tags
- Decorative pliable paper (handmade paper works well)
- Scalloped-edge scissors
- Download, print, and cut out cookie favor wrapper template on plain cardstock
- Use template to cut out wrappers from handmade paper
- With scalloped-edge scissors, cut around edges
- With “good side” of paper turned outwards, place cooking in the middle of the wrapper
- Fold wrapper flaps inward
- Secure with ribbon, add favor tag and tie bow
Here is an easy idea for decorating using votive candles.
Lace-wrapped votives add a vintage touch to any tabletop.
- Measure lace against votive by wrapping around (straight-sided votive holders work best for this project). Leave 1/2″ of overlap and cut lace to desired length.
- Secure one end of lace to votive with double-sided tape.
- Wrap around votive and secure other end with double-sided tape.