I had a request for a Princess and the Frog birthday party. Here is an inspiration board that I created for her.
Ideas for the party:
Color Schemes: You could use a couple of different color schemes when planning this party. You could use blue and green or use mardi gras colors (green, purple and gold)
- Crown toss – Have the guests see if they can throw the crown on a royal thrown.
- Jewel Hunt – Give the guests a purse or decorated bag and have them search for the royal jewels.
- Decorate tiaras or make mardi gras masks
- Facilier’s Evil Potion. Make a green punch (lime aide and ginger ale)
- Mama Oldie’s Good Potion (pink lemonade)
- Beignets or …powdered donuts!
- Diner food (like where Tiana is a waitress) Burgers, fries, etc.
- Have a candy bar in the color scheme that you are using. Make a sign to “Make Your Own SWEET Gumbo” and let the kids fill up cups or bowls full of candy to take home.
- Princess Wand
- Fill a bag full of gummy frogs and Hershey’s Kisses.
Enchanted Expectations has a great Princess and the Frog party that has some great ideas.
Here is a great Princess and the frog dessert table from Scissors.Paper.Cake.