It’s that time of year when ice cream parties are a great way to celebrate many different occasions. Ice cream parties are great for an end of school year party, a welcome to summer party and of course a birthday party. Here are some great things to incorporate into an ice cream party.
* Everyone always love a fun pinata and these would be great for decoration, party favors or breaking for fun. Find the tutorial for this at Oh Happy Day.
* Entertain in style with these mini wood ice cream spoons from The TomKat Studio.
* Instead of a plain vase of flowers, use carnations to make an ice cream arrangement like this from The Kitchn.
* Grab some tissue and make these fun centerpieces from These are the Days.
* It’s always nice to have a nice collection of ice cream bowls for those hot summer days like these.
Now of course if you are hosting an ice cream party then you have to serve great ice cream.
I was lucky enough to get to try the new black cherry chocolate chip ice cream from Graeter’s and it was WONDERFUL. I didn’t know how much I would like it because I usually don’t eat a lot of flavored ice cream but this was delicious and everyone in my family liked it just as much as I did. This flavor was creamy and full of cherry’s and dark chocolate. I had not tried Graeter’s ice cream before but now I can’t wait to try some of the other flavors. If you are planning an ice cream party soon or if you just need a late night tasty treat then I would definitely recommend trying some of Graeter’s ice cream!
Disclaimer: I received complimentary ice cream from Graeter’s for the purpose of this review. No further compensation was received. All opinions are mine.