S'mores Hot Chocolate
- -1/2 cup sugar
- -1/3 cup dark cocoa powder
- -1/2 teaspoon salt
- -Chocolate Syrup
- -Graham crackers
- In a bowl, whisk together the sugar, cocoa powder, and salt to make your hot chocolate mix.
- Heat milk for about 1 minute and 30 seconds.
- Scoop 2 tablespoons of the hot chocolate mix into the milk and stir it in until it dissolves.
- Dip the rim of a mug into chocolate syrup.
- Then dip the rim into crushed graham crackers.
- Fill the mug with the hot chocolate.
- Place marshmallows on top of hot chocolate.
- Using a kitchen torch to lightly torch the marshmallows. (If you don't have a kitchen torch, you can use a broiler.)
- Drizzle with more chocolate syrup and crushed graham crackers.
Recipe by Divine Party Concepts at http://divinepartyconcepts.com/2013/02/28/smores-hot-chocolate/