Come on! Vamanos!
So here is a short birthday from the past. We had a Dora birthday for my daughter’s 2nd birthday.
I made backpacks from felt for all of the kids. When they arrived they were greeted with the backpack and a map inside that I made for the party. We had a Dora adventure using the map. It consisted of:
1) Backpack Brain Teaser – They had to feel inside a backpack and figure out the objects that were in there.
2) Maraca Mountain – A table set up with maraca’s for everyone to decorate.
3) Musical Valley – A version of musical chairs but using print outs of characters from Dora to stand on.
4) Blindfold Forest – There were treats hidden in the back yard for the kids to find
5) Pinata Playground – We ended with the big Dora pinata.
Food – We had mexican food to go with the dora theme. On the tables I set out chips and salsa, tortilla roll-ups, and dora fruit snacks. For lunch, we had enchiladas and beans.
It turned out to be a great fiesta with a lot of food and fun!