Labor Day is a long weekend that many people consider as the end of the summer and last chance to celebrate outdoors for a while. Enjoy a nice long weekend with some of the ideas for your Labor Day weekend.
1. Fiskars shares some great ideas for Labor Day decorations here.
2. Play some outdoor Jenga using your own wooden blocks like these.
3. Use a simple bucket caddy like this one from Martha Stewart for a casual picnic.
4. Download your free Labor Day invitations from Martha Stewart here.
5. Add some variety to your barbecue by making this grilled corn with sundried tomato-bacon butter.