Have you ever tried shopping for the prettiest wedding card in the store, brought it home, and realized you don’t even have any idea what to write in it? Or have you been asked by the newly married couple to step up on the stage to read your wedding wishes but you can’t find the right words to say?
As the wedding event gets closer, you’re probably starting to research ideas for wedding wishes over the internet. You might find it easier to create your own message based on the wishes you see on the web or better yet, just copy the best messages you can find.
Allow us to make things a bit easier for you by sharing these thoughtful and loving wedding wishes we have collected from different sources. We hope you find the wedding wish you like and be able to enjoy the rest of the wedding day with your loved one!
1. Here’s to a long and happy marriage.
2. Wishing you the best today and always.
3. So happy to celebrate this day with you both.
4. Best wishes for a fun-filled future together.
5. As Bill and Ted said, ‘Be excellent to each other’.
6. Thanks for inviting us to eat and drink while you get married. Congrats.
7. Wishing you lots of love—and lots of makeup sex.
8. Our marriage advice: Love, honor and scrub the toilet.
9. Love is all you need, stick with that crap and you’ll do great!
10. Treat marriage like a hockey game. No roughing.
11. Thanks for the free booze. Best wishes on a long, happy marriage.
12. Getting married is like going to drama school. May there be more comedy than melodrama.
13. May God bless you and your union.
14. May God grant you all of life’s blessings and love’s joys.
15. Sending you prayers for unending love and happiness.
16. God bless you both on this day with a lifetime of shared love and joy.
17. May the One who brought you together bless your marriage, enrich your lives and deepen your love throughout the years.
18. God has poured out His love into our hearts. Romans 5:5.
19. Love is patient. Love is kind. Love never fails. 1 Corinthians 13:4-13
20. Mazel Tov! May the joy that is yours today always fill your life.
21. I am my beloved’s and my beloved is mine. Shir Ha’Shirim/Song of Songs 6:3
22. May you be blessed.
23. Mazel Tov on your wedding! or Mazel Tov on your marriage.
24. You’re now a team of two. Congrats on an unbeatable union! Wishing you a happy and successful marriage.
25. My best wishes to two very exceptional people. Nothing makes me prouder than to tell the world that both of you are my friends. Enjoy a happy, fulfilling married life.
26. Congratulations on the most important union of your life! May you two always find love and hope in the company of one another.
27. Marriage is about finding true love and sharing a common, beautiful dream.
28. Congrats on the find, and here’s to making that dream come to life.
29. Like today, may every other day of your life be filled with love, sympathy, and compassion! May the foundation of your relationship always be as solid as a rock.
30. You are a perfect pair. You are an inspiration to us. Have a blissful conjugal life.
31. Heartfelt congratulations to a perfect pair! Here’s to a beautiful couple and a lifetime of wonderful memories.
32. You are the very best couple I have ever had the pleasure of knowing in my life.
33. Congratulations and a happy wedding day to the both of you.
34. Here’s to you two—wishing my two favorite lovebirds a lifetime of happiness and love. Congrats on a beautiful wedding.
35. I hope that every day you two spend together is as blissful and love-filled as possible. Here’s to one of my all-time favorite couples! Congratulations.
36. The two of you are meant for each other and this day only cinches it. My very best wishes to the both of you for a wonderful life together.
37. Good things happen to good people, and I don’t know two people who are more well-deserving of the kind of love I’ve witnessed. My very best wishes to one of the best couples ever.
38. Wishing you lots of joy and happiness on this very special day and for the rest of your lives together! Don’t blink too much—you might miss something. Happy wedding day, you two.
39. Warmest wishes to a fantastic couple. Here’s to a lifetime of adventure, love, and happiness! Congratulations on your matrimony.
40. Thanks for all the champagne and free food! Oh, and also congratulations on your marriage.
41. John, enjoy your last day of freedom. Oops, I meant, enjoy the cake? P.S. Congratulations on your marriage, guys.
42. What do parties, fun, and freedom have in common? They’re all things you’re giving up today.
43. Welcome to a lifetime of always saying “yes” when you really mean “no.” In other words, welcome to married life, buddy! Just kidding—congratulations on your marriage.
44. Weddings are not for those with weak hearts – check my bank balance and you will understand. Nothing more to say.
45. You are most welcome to the most dangerous part of your life. Now, it is too late to save you.
46. You have a romantic relation which results in your marriage. Congratulations to you for killing your love by the hammer of the wedding.
47. Congratulations on only having one option for the rest of your life! P.S. I’m glad that you opted for the right one. Here’s to a happy marriage, you guys.
48. I’m not sure why the portion allowing those to protest this union was taken out of the ceremony, but that’s why wedding cards exist, right?
49. Here’s to your lifelong commitment to each other. Remember, that only applies to your relationship, and not your wardrobe, my friend.
50. Do you know the secret of a happy married life; sorry it is still a secret.
51. Good luck with today’s ceremony and all the very best for the future. May the honeymoon never end!
52. Here’s to success in your new titles, bride, groom, husband, wife, and any more you will pick up over the years together.
53. I wish you both happiness always and forever!
54. We’re so happy to extend our joyful wedding wishes to you. Three Cheers!
55. Our prayer for you: That you never go to bed mad and enjoy each other every day of your lives.
56. May God love and keep you all the days of your life.
57. Here’s to a great wedding and an even better life together.
58. May your marriage blessed with love be an everlasting source of strength for you two.
59. All the best, and good luck for the future.
60. As God’s blessing enriches you both, look to each other for strength.
61. Lean on each other’s strengths and forgive each other’s weaknesses.
62. Eat, drink and be married.
63. Wishing you everlasting happiness.
64. Remember to always take care of each other first and foremost; everything else will fall into place.
65. Wishing you a lifetime of the greatest joy, love, and happiness.
66. May our blessed God look over your marriage.
67. We salute a wonderful couple.
68. We’ll say a prayer for sunny weather and to bless your wedding.
69. Kindest wishes on this special occasion of your wedding for a very special couple.
70. It took two angels like you for this match made in heaven.
71 I have always imagined how I would feel on this day. But now I know how great it feels. I want to wish you all the happiness in your home and life.
72. It feels that it was only yesterday that you came into our lives. Wherever you will be in life, you will always be our princess. We wish you all the happiness and prosperity in your new home.
73. The ceremony wedding is just the beginning of a beautiful life together – enjoy every step along the way.
74. My life’s dream has been to see you succeed in life. Now you have found a man who loves and respects you. Nothing more matters to me! I wish you to be happy forever.
75. Congratulations to the wonderful two of you.
76. This calls for congratulations and probably champagne.
77. I hope through the years you become even better friends and share every possible kind of happiness life can bring. Congrats.
78. May your marriage be filled with all the right ingredients: a heap of love, a dash of humor, a touch of romance, and a spoonful of understanding. May your joy last forever. Congratulations.
79. Your wedding day may come and go, but may your love forever grow. Congratulations to the perfect couple.
80. Through the storms of life, may your love for one another be steadfast and strong. Wishing you joy and happiness on your wedding day. Congratulations.
81. Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
82. Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever!
83. Congratulations on tying the knot.
84. You guys are great together. So happy for you two.
85. ‘Two become one’- what a beautiful thing. Congratulations.
86. Heartfelt congratulations to the most wonderful people I know.
87. Warmest congratulations and love.
88. Congratulations on your wedding day and best wishes for a happy life together!
89. Feeling so much joy for the two of you as you join your lives in marriage! Seeing you two make promises and step forward into the future is so inspiring and wonderful.
90. To a special couple who show that love can be true and forever. May your lives continue to grow in love and happiness together.
91. Wedding wishes for my dear friends. I hope your life together will be filled with joy, happiness and lots of love.
92. As you start this new journey in life, may every day hold wonderful shared experiences.
93. May you always remember the love shared on this special day. Wishing you a lifetime of love.
94. Your special day has come at last, so make the most and have a blast.
95. Congratulations to you both! Have a great wedding full of precious moments that will stay with you forever.
96. Hope you will have a long and happy life together. Always treat each other better than you want to be treated.
97. May you have the wedding of your dreams and the happiest of marriages.
98. Weddings pass in just a day, leaving happy memories which last a lifetime. Enjoy yourselves.
99. I wish you a wonderful life together as you head down the road to married happiness. So happy for you.
100. Such great news to hear of your wedding – It couldn’t happen to a nicer couple! Have a great wedding day and may your marriage be filled with wonderfully happy times.
101. With warm congratulations to a very special pair. May you always find in each other the love, laughter, and happiness that only partners in life share.
102. You two are so unique and beautiful. Just like the love you share! So happy to celebrate your wedding together with you.
103. Such great news to hear about your wedding – It couldn’t have happened if you weren’t the nicest people I know.
104. You are a wonderful couple, perfect for each other. Praying your years together are full of love, joy, and blessings.
105. Congratulations on finding each other! Your greatest adventure has just begun.
106. On this beautiful and lovely occasion, I wish you a day filled with cherished moments.
107. Married life is a true blessing and one of life’s finest gifts. Congratulations and best wishes for the future!
108. True love stories never end! Happy wedding day and may there be many more chapters in the wonderful story of your love for one another.
109. Congratulations to you both on your very special day! May your wedding be filled with special memories you can treasure forever.
110. Sending you the warmest wishes as you build your new lives together. May the light of your love always glow upon your marriage!
111. A wedding wishes for two special people: love is best when shared by two. You know that together you are stronger, together you are one. Have a wonderful married life.
112. Congratulations on your marriage, have a wonderful life.
113. Weddings are like the greatest of dreams – with happy memories to last forever.
114. On your wedding day, I wish you a lifelong Honeymoon.
115. Best wishes for a wonderful wedding celebration, with love and prayers for today and the future.
116. It couldn’t have happened to a nicer couple! Have a wonderfully happy wedding day and a future full of the best that life can bring.
117. For richer or poorer, in sickness and in health – You make a great couple.
118. You are two beautiful people, now teamed as a man and a wife.
119. Congratulations on tying the knot! Take a moment to enjoy all the special memories that you both will remember for the rest of your lives.
120. On the day of your wedding, I wish this wedding to be the one and only in your life.
121. There are three the most important birthdays. Our own birthday, the birthday of a family on the wedding day and the birthday of your own child. Be happy.
122. What comes up to your mind when you think about wedding? The union of two hearts, two souls, two lives that will become happy and complete.
123. The biggest cake one can have is a wedding cake. And the biggest happiness one can have is the family happiness. Wish you to have both.
124. You can make a common wish on the day of your wedding. The wish to be happy for many long years. I believe, it will come true.
125. It seems like yesterday we were playing ‘house’ in the backyard, and now you get to do it in real life. I couldn’t be happier for you both. Congratulations.
126. I always wanted a brother/sister and now I get one. Congratulations to you both on finding one another.
127. Best wishes to my best friend and sister/brother and new sister/brother as you start your life together.
128. We/I love you both. Today I gain a new sibling and I couldn’t be happier.
129. Lots of love and happiness to you both on this exciting and joyful day for our family.
130. Remember when you made that list of qualities of a ‘perfect man/woman?’ Well, you found him/her. Lots of love now and always.
131. Lots of love to the best sister/brother in the whole world and her/his new partner for life. May you have a marriage full of love and happiness.
132. You bring my sister/brother so much joy. All my love.
133. I’m so thankful to have a sister/brother like you. And I wish you and your new husband/wife lifelong joy.
134. My/our deepest love and very best wishes to you both.
135. Thank you for inviting me to share this day with you and your family. Best wishes.
136. I’m so glad to have gotten to know you at work, and I wish you and your new husband/wife a long and happy life together.
137. Best wishes to a very cool coworker and his/her new husband/wife.
138. Wishing you success—and most of all happiness—in your marriage.
139. You’ve got a new title: husband/wife! Wishing you and your spouse the best.
140. What a wonderful day to celebrate my coworker and his/her spouse. All the best to you both in your marriage.
141. You have been the greatest daughter and I know you will make a great wife.
142. I have loved you since the day you were born! I have seen you turn from my darling baby to a beautiful bride. You are the story of the success of my life and I wish you endless happiness and joy in your new journey.
143. A blessing marriage prayer that you two will always love each other as much as you do now.
144. I am the happiest mother in the world because my princess has found her prince charming. I wish your new home to be a place full of love!
145. You came into this world, you won our hearts, and now someone has won yours! May he love you more than we loved you! I wish the best for you throughout your life.
146. This is just the beginning of beautiful things in your life! We wish you and your life to have a great life together.
147. I remember the day when you first started walking. There was a day when you couldn’t even spell your name and here you are getting married to your love. What more can I ask for?
148. I wish you to celebrate every day of your life together, the same way you have celebrated today.
149. Yes, you got hitched! I wish you a great life being together.
150. Yours is a match made in heaven! Be always happy and stay blessed.
151. Our warm wedding wishes to you and your lovely wife.
152. I wish that you will experience the most memorable and magical moments of your life from this day onwards.
153. This moment will become a beautiful memory tomorrow. May you create a lifetime of beautiful and happy memories with each other.
154. It is easy to tell when you are in the presence of true love! We are so happy to see you both together and wish you to remain so for the rest of your life.
155. We couldn’t be happier for you on this day! Wishing you a lifetime of happiness.
156. What I like the best about your marriage is that you two look madly in love with each other! My best wishes on finding the man who loves you so much.
157. You have been the best sister in the world, and I know you will also make the best wife! I am so happy for you and wish you all the happiness in your future life.
158. My best wishes to the best sister in the world who is now also the most beautiful bride! I wish this to be the first day of your joyous, loving and prosperous new life.
159. A beautiful dream is coming true, and I wish that many other dreams will now come true in your life! My best wishes for a happy and prosperous future with the man you love.
160. Sending you a smile even when I am shedding a tear, you will go away but in my heart, you will always be near! Best wishes dear sister.
161. Now that you are getting married, I realize how important you were in my life. I am going to miss you but with great happiness that you are starting a new and lovely chapter in your life! I wish you the best, my dear sister.
162. Here’s to a new and happy chapter in your life! Cheers and best wishes to my sweetest and dearest sister.
163. You are no longer a Miss, but you will always be my Sis and princess! I wish you all the love in your new life.
164. The fairy tale you are about to live in is the biggest happiness a person could ever receive from this world. Wishing you to successfully keep it. Congratulations.
165. Wish you love as sweet as cake on your wedding day.
166. Growing old together is not as simple as you may think. But I’m convinced that your love will conquer everything. Congratulations on your wedding.
167. Looking at you I understand that marriage is not a simple routine with no end. It’s a wonderful journey full of love and acceptance. May it be so forever.
168. Marriage is not just uniting with a person you love. It’s also accepting his or her believes, habits and preferences. Wishing you to always be patient with each other.
169. For me, you are the example of a perfect couple. May your union be strong and everlasting. Wishing you a happy marriage.
170. It’s not a secret that love like yours is something you can find only in movies. May your marriage be even more joyful and happy than you expect.
171. I’m so grateful for having an opportunity to share this wonderful day with you. Your love is my biggest inspiration, and I’m sure it’s going to last forever. Wishing you all the best.
172. Amazing groom and a beautiful bride deserve a wonderful wedding. So go and get it.
173. Beginning a new life together is scary. But when I look at you I realize that you have nothing to be afraid of. May the years ahead be filled with love and harmony.
174. What’s interesting about wedding gowns is that they are black and white. But I wish your wedding and life together to be bright and colorful!
175. Wishing you a lifetime of love and happiness.
176. Your wedding day will come and go, but may your love forever grow.
177. Best wishes on this wonderful journey, as you build your new lives together.
178. May the years ahead be filled with lasting joy.
179. May the love you share today grow stronger as you grow old together.
180. May your joining together bring you more joy than you can imagine.
181. May today be the beginning of a long, happy life together.
182. Thank you for letting us/me share in this joyful day. We/I wish you all the best as you embark on this wonderful union.
183. Wishing you joy, love, and happiness on your wedding day and as you begin your new life together.
184. May the love and happiness you feel today shine through the years.