Mother’s Day is a wonderful day to honor our moms and let them know how much we appreciate them. Being a mother is a job that never ends. You cannot take time off, vacations, or sick days when you are a mom because your family will always need you. From needing lunch to and having dirty laundry to needing a ride to school or help with homework, there is always something that mom can do. That is why it is important to show our appreciation for the moms in our lives. What better way to show your gratitude for her than by sending Mother’s Day wishes or messages.
On Mother’s Day, try to give mom a break. Allow her to relax. It is her special day, after all. Mother’s Day should be a day that she does not have to run errands, cook, clean, or do laundry. Let her relax and pamper her if you can. From a shopping trip to the spa to a day at the movies, there are many ways for mom to relax. She can even sleep in for the day without having to worry about the kids.
Don’t forget the gifts and cards. You can treat her to a spa day, a meal at a fancy restaurant, or tickets to her favorite show. If you don’t have a lot of money to spend, your mom will even appreciate thoughtful gestures like breakfast in bed. Flowers and jewelry are very standard gifts for Mother’s Day and cards are a must.
When it comes to cards, remember to shower your mom with the most thoughtful words. What does your mom mean to you? The Mother’s Day wishes below can help you show your mom just how much you love and appreciate her.
Happy Mother’s Day Wishes
1. Thank you mom for all of your love.
2. I love you for the mom you are.
3. Out of all the moms that I could have had, I am glad that God sent you to me.
4. We may not always see eye to eye, but we are always heart to heart. Happy Mother’s Day mom!
5. A successful mother is not the ones who have never struggled. A successful mother is one who keeps going in spite of the struggles. Happy Mother’s Day!
6. I always pray to God that you will live long and that you will be with me always. I love you mom, Happy Mother’s Day!
7. When I don’t know which road to take, I ask myself WWMD; What Would Mom Do?
8. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you look, smarter than you think, and more loved than you know. Happy Mother’s Day.
9. Your loving spirit as helped me find my own. Happy Mother’s Day!
10. A great mother is not always the one to lean on, because she will sure that her kids can stand all on their own. Happy Mother’s Day!
11. You might think that I never listen to a word that you say, but the truth is that I live by your words every day. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing mom.
12. A good mother understands what a child does not say. Happy Mother’s Day!
13. All that I am, I owe to you. Happy Mother’s Day mom!
14. There is no way to be a perfect mom, but there are a million ways to be a great one. Happy Mother’s day to my mom.
15. You are a blessing to many people, but you have been the biggest blessing to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
16. Mother’s should get a lifetime of appreciation, not just one special day a year. Happy Mother’s Day to one special lady!
17. God can’t always be there, so he gave us our mothers. Happy Mother’s Day!
18. A mother holds their child’s hands for a little while, but she holds their heart forever.
19. Being a mom is one of the highest-paid jobs. You may not get paid in money, but you get paid with lots of love. Happy Mother’s Day!
20. MOM stands for Most Outstanding Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
21. The bond between a mother and her child lasts for a lifetime, no matter how old that child gets to be. Happy Mother’s Day!
22. The moment a child is born, the mother is also born too. It is the first day of a new life together as mother and child. Happy Mother’s Day!
23. Dear Mom, now that I am much older, I can say that I truly appreciate everything that you have done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
24. Thank you Mom, for always being by my side. Happy Mother’s Day!
25. Mom, you are nothing short of an amazing person. Happy Mother’s Day!
26. If you are a mother to someone, you are never really alone in your thoughts. You always finding yourself thinking twice, once for yourself and one for your child. Today Mom, I am thinking of you and how you have always put me first. Happy Mother’s Day!
27. Dear Mom, you are my everything and I love you so much. Happy Mother’s Day!
28. All that I am, or hope to be, I owe to you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
29. Of all the things that a woman can be, the greatest thing is a mother. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing mom.
30. Dear mom, nothing can ever replace the love and appreciation that I have for you. Happy Mother’s Day!
31. Thank you mom, for everything that you have done for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
32. Motherhood is where all love begins and ends. Happy Mother’s Day!
33. When God made moms, he gave me the best one. Happy Mother’s Day!
34. Thank you for giving me infinite, smile, hugs, encouragement and love when I have needed it. Happy Mother’s Day!
35. I just wanted to congratulate you, because I seem to have turned out just fine. Happy Mother’s Day!
36. A mother’s love is always patient and forgiving. Thank you mom, for always being patient with me. Happy Mother’s Day!
37. If I wasn’t born having you as my mother, I would choose you as my friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
38. Dead Mom, thank you for being my number one cheerleader from day one. Happy Mother’s Day!
39. To the world, you are a mother, but to your family, you are the world. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who means the world to us.
40. When it comes to the lottery of life, I must have won because I got you for a mother.
41. It’s Mother’s Day! Relax, take a nap, and don’t worry about a thing for the next 24 hours.
42. When it comes to moms, nobody measures up to you. Happy Mother’s Day!
43. Dear Mom, out of all the teachers I had in school, you have been the greatest teacher of all. You have taught me to be kind, compassionate, loving, and fearless. Happy Mother’s Day!
44. If love is as sweet as a flower, then my mom is that sweet flower of love. Happy Mother’s Day!
45. A mother’s arms are the most comfortable place in the world. Happy Mother’s Day!
46. A mother is a gardener who plants many seeds in her children. From the seeds of love to the seeds of knowledge, you have cultivated a beautiful garden in me. Thank you, mom, for encouraging me to always be the best that I could be. Happy Mother’s Day!
47. Out of Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and all of the superheroes out there, you ,mom, are my most favorite hero of all.
48. All moms are working moms. They are full-time chefs when the kids are hungry, maids when the laundry has piled up, teachers when it is time to learn life’s most important lessons that you can’t learn at a school, and so much more. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who works so hard for all of us.
49. Mom, you have always been the biggest role model in my life. Even now, I still look up to you and admire everything that you do. Happy Mother’s Day!
50. Mothers possess a power greater than a king on his throne. You are the queen of this family. Happy Mother’s Day!
51. You were my mother first, but you will be my friend forever. Happy Mother’s Day!
52. I believe in love at first sight because I have loved my mom since I first opened my eyes. Happy Mother’s Day!
53. Dear Mom, you are really a gift sent down from heaven. Happy Mother’s Day to a true angel.
54. Mom, you are the queen of my heart. Happy Mother’s Day!
55. I smile because you are my mother. I laugh because there is nothing that you can do about it. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who can handle my kooky craziness.
56. A mom is a person who does the work of twenty people for free. But at least we pay you in love! Happy Mother’s Day!
57. Behind every great person is a great mom. And I don’t mean to toot my own horn, but I think I’m pretty awesome if I do say so myself.
58. It is not easy to be a mom. If it were, than dads would do it. Happy Mother’s Day!
59. While you are not a teacher, you have still taught me a great deal. Acceptance, passion, and creativity. Happy Mother’s Day to the best mom that I could have ever asked for.
60. Happy Mother’s Day to a woman who did a spectacular job raising her husband and children.
61. I hope your Mother’s Day is a lot better than the labor was!
62. All my life you have been my biggest cheerleader, coach, and fan. Thanks mom, you are the real MVP.
63. All these years, I have been convinced that you are hiding a cape and mask somewhere because the only way to explain how great of a mom you are is that you must be a superhero.
64. I’m not in prison, so that must mean that you raised me right. Happy Mother’s Day!
65. I think that you are so awesome that I would even get an “I Love Mom” tattoo, but I think you would kill me! Happy Mother’s Day!
66. Dear Mom, I love it that we don’t have to say out loud that I am your favorite child. It is just something that we both know. Happy Mother’s Day!
67. Thanks, Mom. I turned out awesome! Happy Mother’s Day!
68. I’m so glad that I wasn’t raised by wolves. Thanks for making me the person that I am today. Happy Mother’s Day!
69. Mom, without you I would probably be in a gutter somewhere. So thank you for being there for me. Happy Mother’s Day!
70. Dear Mom, if I have not said it enough, I will say it today. Thank you for everything that you have done for me. For your hard work, for your love, and your unending patience, I am eternally grateful. Happy Mother’s Day!
71. I know I am biased, but I really do think that I have the best mom in the world? How did I get so lucky? I love you, Mom. Happy Mother’s Day.
72. I can say with the utmost confidence that I have the best mom of them all. Happy Mother’s Day!
73. You are not just my mom, you are also my hero. Happy Mother’s Day!
74. You are not just my mom, you are also my best friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
75. Ever since I first opened my eyes, you have been someone that I could always count on and turn to. Thank you Mom, for everything that you do. Happy Mother’s Day.
76. Now that I am a little older, I realize that a mother’s job is never done. Thank you for always being there. Happy Mother’s Day!
77. Life does not come with a manual, it comes with a mother. And boy, did I get a great one. Happy Mother’s Day!
78. The older I get, the more I realize that my mom is the best best friend that I ever had. Happy Mother’s Day!
79. My happiness is seeing you smile, mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
80. MOTHER stands for marvelous, outstanding, terrific, heroic, encouraging, and resilient. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who has all of those amazing qualities.
81. Dear Mom, you have a heart of gold. And that has made someone like me very rich in love. Happy Mother’s Day!
82. Dear Mom, in everyone that you do, you are the best. And today, I hope you will have some time to rest. Happy Mother’s Day!
83. The most marvelous masterpiece that God has ever created is the heart of a mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
84. Mom, you are beautiful and soft at the edges with a spine of steel. One day, I hope to be just like you. Happy Mother’s Day!
85. A mother’s heart is a patchwork of love. Happy Mother’s Day!
86. You are a mom with a capital M, the woman who makes everything better, the one who always knows just what to do. Happy Mother’s Day, mom.
87. Let’s not kid ourselves. You may not be perfect, but I love you for the mom that you are. You are exactly the mom that I need. So thank you mom, for being you. Happy Mother’s Day!
88. Now that I look back on my childhood and my teenage years, I wonder how you did it all. Thanks for putting up with me all these years. Happy Mother’s Day to a mom who has the patience of a saint.
89. Motherhood is not always about blood. It is about the choice you make every day to be an amazing mother to your children. Happy Mother’s Day!
90. Motherhood requires love, not DNA. Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing mom!
91. Biology is the least of what makes someone a mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
92. The only better thing than having you for a mother is that my children get to have you as a grandmother. Happy Mother’s Day!
93. If anything is true about Grandmas, it is that they know how to spoil and they know how to love. Happy Mother’s Day!
94. Who needs fairy Godmothers when there are Grandmas?
95. A grandma is just a mom but with frosting. Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!
96. When a child is born, so is a grandmother. Happy Mother’s Day!
97. Grand has ears that truly listen, arms that truly hold, a heart made of gold, and a love that never ends. Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!
98. Dear Grandma, thank you for always believing in me, for always encouraging me, and for always loving me. Happy Mother’s Day!
99. A godmother provides a special source of comfort in that she gives a child the strength of family and the support of friendship. Happy Mother’s Day to a wonderful godmother!
100. I am happy to call you my godmother. You are someone who will hold my hand and be my friend when I need it. Happy Mother’s Day!
101. Of all the evil stepmoms that are out there in the world, I’m glad I got you because you are the sweetest one of all.
102. You didn’t have me, but you love me all the same. Thank you for that. Happy Mother’s Day!
103. A stepmom is different than a mom in that they make the choice to love a child when they don’t have to. Happy Mother’s Day!
104. A grandmother creates memories that the heart holds forever. Happy Mother’s Day, Grandma!
105. Thank you for raising your amazing son to be an amazing husband. Happy Mother’s Day!
106. I am so happy that you are his mother and you are my friend. Happy Mother’s Day!
107. You are like a second mother to me. Happy Mother’s Day!
108. Thank you for raising the love of my life! Happy Mother’s Day to an amazing Mother in law!
109. If you weren’t already my mother in law, I would choose you as a friend.
110. I always thought that you would make a great mother. I am surprised to say that I was wrong, because you are the best mother that I could have ever imagined for our child. Happy Mother’s Day!
111. A mother’s biggest sacrifice is not giving birth. It is having to give up wine for 9 months. Happy 1st Mother’s Day!
112. New mom, new one, so blessed, such fun, long nights, short days, go back? No way. Happy Mother’s Day!
113. Happy Mother’s Day! Enjoy your little one and your new family.
114. Celebrate this miracle of life that has made you a mother. Happy Mother’s Day!
115. It won’t always be easy, but treasure those first moments. The sleepy eyes, toothless smiles, and endless burps. Happy Mother’s Day!
116. Happy Mother’s Day who has yet to mess up her kid’s life. Just Kidding. Happy Mother’s Day!
117. The only better thing than having you as my wife is that my children get to call you Mom. Happy Mother’s Day!
118. Happy Mother’s Day to the mother of my children and my best friend.
119. On days like today, I miss my mom the most. Happy Mother’s Day, mom. I love and miss you always.
120. I think about my mom every single day. But on Mother’s Day, I am reminded of what an amazing, selfless mom she was.
121. Dear Mom, without you, things just are not the same. I miss you every day. Happy Mother’s Day.
122. Dear Mom, I know you are not here with me today because heaven needed another angel. Happy Mother’s Day.
123. Dear Mom, you always put us first before your own needs. You are always generous with your time and your love. Now it is time for you to rest in heaven. Happy Mother’s Day.
A mom is many things and she is not just a mom. A mom is also a teacher, chef, nurse, and many other things to her children. She works hard to give her children whatever they need, whether it is food, or a hug. When everything else is tough, you can always count on your mom to be there for you.
What we often do not see behind the scenes is how hard our moms work to constantly be there for us when we need them. They answer the call of duty without any complaint because they love us and want to give us everything that we need.
So show your mom how much you appreciate her and send her some of these Mother’s Day quotes!