It’s SUMMERTIME and it’s HOT!!! Cool off and relax this weekend with these cocktails.
1800 Sunrise Sangria
- 1 orange
- 1 lime
- 1 750ml bottle pink Prosecco (or cava, or other sparkling wine)
- 1 cup 1800 Tequila
- 2 cups lemon lime soda (or ginger ale)
- 1 Bosc pear, cored and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1/2 pint raspberries
Slice half the orange into circles then slice in half to form half moons. Squeeze the second half into a large pitcher filled with ice. Do the same with the lime. Add the Prosecco, soda, and the 1800 to the pitcher and gently combine. Add fruit and serve.
Minted Pomegranate Lemonade
- 1 cup (packed) mint leaves, chopped
- ⅔ cup sugar
- 1 cup fresh lemon slices
- 1 ½ cups Three Olives Pomegranate
Combine chopped mint and sugar in large bowl. Stir in lemon slices and Three-O Pomegranate. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes and up to 2 hours. Strain mixture into pitcher. Fill six 6- to 8-ounce glasses with crushed ice. Pour mixture over. Garnish with mint sprigs.
Tropical Tequila Punch
- ¼ cup pineapple juice
- ¼ cup 1800 Tequila
- 1 ½ tablespoons thawed frozen passion fruit juice concentrate
- ½ teaspoon fresh lime juice
In a highball glass, mix all ingredients. Fill the glass with ice cubes; stir to blend. Garnish with a fresh pineapple spear.
Recipes and photo from socialtikmag.